CHAPTER 5: BUILDING A WEBSITE
This chapter gives you advice about building an authority website to capitalize on a successful campaign you’ve tested in Chapters 1-4. When you get to this stage you’re well on your way to building a real online business and cementing your authority in your niche. You can enjoy running this site for the rest of your life if you want to – or sell it for a tidy sum and start something new.
In this chapter you’re going to learn:
- How to start to take your hands of the wheel and let your business start to run itself.
- How to fully capitalize on what you’re learned from running paid traffic to your list and offers.
- How to start investing the money you’re making from your paid campaigns into your own authoritative online real estate.
- How to start generating ‘investment’ traffic instead of ‘free’ or ‘paid’ traffic.
- Why you don’t need to fluff around when you choose a domain name for your website (and how to come up with great names for your online real estate).
- How to set up an avatar or pseudonym properly if you want to disguise your true identity online (and why this is totally legitimate).
- How to write awesome content that people will love to share and search engines will love to rank.
- Why creating great content is my first concern with every site I build.
- The four types of posts that people love to read and share.
- How to do keyword research ‘organically’ so search engines will love your site.
- The final step to keyword research that hardly anybody bothers to do (but will probably give your rankings more of a boost than anything else).
- Where you can find writers who will really produce quality content for your blog that you and your readers will love as much as your own stuff.